Friday, November 12, 2010

Skipped the last two games

I never got around to updating after the Caps game on Tuesday.  Overall, I didn't think they played a bad game at all; of course they were inconsistent, but when playing against a team that is significantly more skilled, hard work can't always pay off.  Oh yeah, and I really hope Brian Boyle's improvements are the real thing and not a fluke.

As for last night...I only watched the 1st period and then Rangers in 60.  I was happy with the win, but the second period wasn't too impressive.  Except Marty.  For getting told he was playing a 6:00, I was incredibly impressed with Marty Biron, he just got in there and had an amazing game and made some ridic saves after other guys on the team (coughECcough) handed over the puck.

I don't dislike Steve Eminger anywhere near as much as I did in the beginning. 

However, in preseason I LOVED Fro...where did he go?

I saw something about Artie centering Gaby and I love the sound of that, except just as everyone else would say - I don't want to break up the Pack Line.  Cally's accuracy kinda sucks and the defensemen don't like Dubi get shots off....but they have the potential and I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment