Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Rangers v. Blues 11/7/10

My Personal Highlights:

1. Marty proved that we can count on him...he made some great saves and prevented the score from being a lot worse than 2-0 (well 1-0 since empty netters don't count against the goalie)

2. Again, Dan Girardi was on top of his game for the most part.

3. Stepan is really coming back into his game and I still think it would be detrimental to him to send him to Hartford, he can't get acclimated to the NHL game unless he's there.

4. Prust never backing down from a fight.

5. When Crombeen had that nasty hit on Steps...Dubi was ready to beat the shit out of him.

My Favorite Things I Tweeted:
  • don't trip over each other boys, please?
  • ughhhhh really...penalty? Feddsssss
  • btw - am I the only one who thinks either Staal or Danny should be on Oshie?
  • "Oshie tried to wraparound and forgot the puck"
  • DUBI IS PARTICIPATING IN MOVEMBER -- EVEN IF IT'S UNOFFICIAL
  • TELL ME I JUST NOT HEAR THE PHRASE "MARC STAAL IS HURT"
  • Artie is off tonight. Please come back bb. and Conklin, stop blocking my Cally's shots, please?
  • just a guess, but Boogey's benched for the rest of the night
  • love watching Dubi curse at the refs when they DON'T MAKE THE CALL AFTER HE GETS A HIGH STICK TO THE EYE
  • please score a goal...pleaseeeee? Dubi? Cally? Boyle? FROLOV?
  • STEPPPPSSSS :'( CRYING RIGHT NOW
  • 5 minute power play and they do shit. I give up on this game.     

No comments:

Post a Comment