Thursday, November 4, 2010

Looking Towards Tonight

Okay first, I don't want to hear about that damn shootout anymore.  I was actually at the Rock because my friend got free club seats to Sabres @ Devils and I couldn't pass those up, but there was a TV and I watched the shootout surrounded by Devils fans.  It hurt. Jokinen is gone.
However - I will say this...in a way, I was okay with not making the playoffs because of my Favorite...for those of you who don't remember, Cally came back from his knee injury too early in game 81, hit Pronger, and went back out.  Had the Rangers made the playoffs, we all know Cally would have wanted to play and could have done a lot more damage to his knee and who knows what could have happened.  Also, Hank was having knee problems and got to rest that more.  Don't get me wrong, it would have been amazing to make the playoffs and have a run like the Flyers did...but it is very obvious that they are back with a vengeance this year and I like what it's doing to some of them.

Now...

What I Want to See Tonight
  • Marc and Danny G flattening Carter and Richards any chance they get
  • Someone  to rattle the rookie (Bobrovsky) if he's playing...maybe a nice point shot coming too close (hey "Dr." Boyle...)
  • Former linemates Prust and Shelley fighting.
  • Boogey and Carbomb...some kind of interaction...isn't that why we signed him?
  • More amazing from the Pack line (Dubi is still tied with Ovechkin in goals and the Caps have played one more game)
  • A point from Stepan.  Goal, assist, I don't care...but a point
  • A whiny/sore loser post game interview from Mike Richards
anyone else want to see something different?

No comments:

Post a Comment