Friday, December 24, 2010

Rangers v. Bolts 12/23/10

I haven't blogged in a while because I was away for the weekend and only saw the 3rd period of the game against the Coyotes.

So last night - I don't have that much to say about it.  They played one of their best games in a while, but Ellis was ridiculous and the smallest mistakes led to goals for the other team. 

I wish Prusty was able to get a stick on that loose puck when they were shorthanded.  It probably would have turned the game around right there.

If EC teaches the rest of the guys some shootout moves, can they teach him a little more consistency than he has?

Clutch rookie is clutch and perfect rookie is perfect. The Calder committee had better take a good look at Derek Stepan or they're idiots.

Zuke had a great debut, but I understand if he doesn't come back up right away.  If he can't play top 6 minutes, then let him play max time in Hartford.  The kid seems to really get that too, he just wants to play.  I also think Todd White belongs in the press box or in Hartford or anywhere but on the ice and Aves deserves more minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment