Saturday, October 30, 2010

Few Little Notes

I'm not watching the game tonight because I'm going to a Halloween party, so I might compile other people's tweets to share lol

I'm going to add some other features to this blog - probably gonna do a lot of picture captioning because the boys make great faces.

Hopes for Tonight:
- 4 in 4 for Favorite (please?)
- Hank rocking it
- Defense to actually be there
- More improvement out of Step...last night was a step in the right direction
- Less than 4 giveaways from Del Zotto
- Rozi to again prove to the haters that he's having the best season of his career so they shut up (I got really pissed last night at the Garden when people were booing him when his name got announced on the starting line)
- Aves to cause some trouble, but not enough to get him in the box
- Frolov to SHOW UP

am I being too hopeful? lol

(Assumed) Lines for Tonight (with some commentary):
Dubi - Artie - Cally aka the Pack Line (See SNYRangersBlog.com) I want to see them keep up exactly how they've been playing.  They've got so much drive and passion that they're just amazing to watch.
Aves - Boyle - Feds ...Boyle earned his spot on this line and I'd love to see him continuing to improve, use his body, and find the back of the net.  Aves has been pretty spot on and Feds is a good compliment
Fro - Step - Prust ...this is where I want the most improvement.  Prust has been playing very well, but see above for my Fro/Step comments.  What happened to the guys who played in preseason?
EC - White - Grachev This line is just a wtf line...it's kinda like the leftovers...EC needs to step it up and even with his limited ice time, Grach did a few good things last night - he had a couple of good hits and was able to create turnovers out of them

Defense
I want to say put Staal and Danny G back together, but then we'd only have 1 solid defensive line.  I almost want to see Gilly up a pair and DZ down a pair just for one game...maybe it'll up DZ's play a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment