1. Ryan Callahan is a fucking beast.
2. I am falling in love with Brian Boyle more and more every game
3. Danny wants to be goalie.
4. For some reason, the Rangers forget that there are 3 periods/60 minutes in a hockey game
My favorite things I tweeted:
- FAVORITE I LOVE YOUUUUU
- my favorite’s good at hitting….or in hockey talk “using the body” :P
- ugghhh Buff get off my bb DZ!
- hey aggressive forecheck, where’d you go?
- Marc, stop it! You have this bad habit of putting us down to a 5 on 3, so no roughing around the net. thanks.
- Staal + Girardi + Cally on PK = <3 (although I wish I didn’t have to keep learning that)
- Dru is losing his “clutch” name…Boyle is now Mr. Clutch
- Danny be a goalie now?
- Dear Rangers…on Friday/for the rest of the season, remember there are THREE periods in a game. Not 1.